Uninstall CDpedia Application in Mac OS X CDpedia removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CDpedia apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CDpedia completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CDpedia application?
Uninstalling CDpedia in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CDpedia you simply need to drag & drop the CDpedia application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CDpedia from your machine.
CDpedia Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CDpedia application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CDpedia supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CDpedia Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CDpedia is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CDpedia has saved the files. Some of the location where CDpedia would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CDpedia completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CDpedia Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CDpedia & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CDpedia application process running then quit it, make sure that CDpedia processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CDpedia name.
- Searching "CDpedia" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CDpedia app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CDpedia Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CDpedia app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.