Uninstall CloudApp Application in Mac OS X CloudApp removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CloudApp apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CloudApp completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CloudApp application?
Uninstalling CloudApp in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CloudApp you simply need to drag & drop the CloudApp application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CloudApp from your machine.
CloudApp Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CloudApp application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CloudApp supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CloudApp Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CloudApp is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CloudApp has saved the files. Some of the location where CloudApp would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CloudApp completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CloudApp Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CloudApp & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CloudApp application process running then quit it, make sure that CloudApp processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CloudApp name.
- Searching "CloudApp" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CloudApp app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CloudApp Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CloudApp app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.