Uninstall Gamepedia Application in Mac OS X Gamepedia removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Gamepedia apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Gamepedia completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Gamepedia application?
Uninstalling Gamepedia in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Gamepedia you simply need to drag & drop the Gamepedia application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Gamepedia from your machine.
Gamepedia Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Gamepedia application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Gamepedia supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Gamepedia Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Gamepedia is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Gamepedia has saved the files. Some of the location where Gamepedia would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Gamepedia completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Gamepedia Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Gamepedia & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Gamepedia application process running then quit it, make sure that Gamepedia processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Gamepedia name.
- Searching "Gamepedia" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Gamepedia app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Gamepedia Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Gamepedia app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.