Uninstall LinkOptimizer Application in Mac OS X LinkOptimizer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall LinkOptimizer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall LinkOptimizer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling LinkOptimizer application?
Uninstalling LinkOptimizer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the LinkOptimizer you simply need to drag & drop the LinkOptimizer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the LinkOptimizer from your machine.
LinkOptimizer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of LinkOptimizer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. LinkOptimizer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the LinkOptimizer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of LinkOptimizer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where LinkOptimizer has saved the files. Some of the location where LinkOptimizer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall LinkOptimizer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the LinkOptimizer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall LinkOptimizer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the LinkOptimizer application process running then quit it, make sure that LinkOptimizer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the LinkOptimizer name.
- Searching "LinkOptimizer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the LinkOptimizer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning LinkOptimizer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove LinkOptimizer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.