Uninstall App Store Preview Application in Mac OS X App Store Preview removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall App Store Preview apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall App Store Preview completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling App Store Preview application?
Uninstalling App Store Preview in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the App Store Preview you simply need to drag & drop the App Store Preview application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the App Store Preview from your machine.
App Store Preview Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of App Store Preview application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. App Store Preview supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the App Store Preview Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of App Store Preview is not that easy, you need to find all the location where App Store Preview has saved the files. Some of the location where App Store Preview would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall App Store Preview completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the App Store Preview Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall App Store Preview & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the App Store Preview application process running then quit it, make sure that App Store Preview processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the App Store Preview name.
- Searching "App Store Preview" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the App Store Preview app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning App Store Preview Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove App Store Preview app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.