Uninstall Logtalk Application in Mac OS X Logtalk removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Logtalk apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Logtalk completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Logtalk application?
Uninstalling Logtalk in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Logtalk you simply need to drag & drop the Logtalk application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Logtalk from your machine.
Logtalk Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Logtalk application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Logtalk supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Logtalk Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Logtalk is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Logtalk has saved the files. Some of the location where Logtalk would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Logtalk completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Logtalk Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Logtalk & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Logtalk application process running then quit it, make sure that Logtalk processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Logtalk name.
- Searching "Logtalk" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Logtalk app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Logtalk Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Logtalk app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.