Uninstall Cyberduck Application in Mac OS X Cyberduck removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Cyberduck apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Cyberduck completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Cyberduck application?
Uninstalling Cyberduck in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Cyberduck you simply need to drag & drop the Cyberduck application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Cyberduck from your machine.
Cyberduck Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Cyberduck application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Cyberduck supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Cyberduck Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Cyberduck is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Cyberduck has saved the files. Some of the location where Cyberduck would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Cyberduck completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Cyberduck Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Cyberduck & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Cyberduck application process running then quit it, make sure that Cyberduck processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Cyberduck name.
- Searching "Cyberduck" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Cyberduck app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Cyberduck Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Cyberduck app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.