Uninstall Hacker Bar Application in Mac OS X Hacker Bar removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Hacker Bar apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Hacker Bar completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Hacker Bar application?
Uninstalling Hacker Bar in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Hacker Bar you simply need to drag & drop the Hacker Bar application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Hacker Bar from your machine.
Hacker Bar Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Hacker Bar application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Hacker Bar supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Hacker Bar Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Hacker Bar is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Hacker Bar has saved the files. Some of the location where Hacker Bar would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Hacker Bar completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Hacker Bar Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Hacker Bar & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Hacker Bar application process running then quit it, make sure that Hacker Bar processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Hacker Bar name.
- Searching "Hacker Bar" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Hacker Bar app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Hacker Bar Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Hacker Bar app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.