Uninstall Plex Home Theater Application in Mac OS X Plex Home Theater removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Plex Home Theater apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Plex Home Theater completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Plex Home Theater application?
Uninstalling Plex Home Theater in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Plex Home Theater you simply need to drag & drop the Plex Home Theater application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Plex Home Theater from your machine.
Plex Home Theater Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Plex Home Theater application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Plex Home Theater supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Plex Home Theater Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Plex Home Theater is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Plex Home Theater has saved the files. Some of the location where Plex Home Theater would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Plex Home Theater completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Plex Home Theater Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Plex Home Theater & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Plex Home Theater application process running then quit it, make sure that Plex Home Theater processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Plex Home Theater name.
- Searching "Plex Home Theater" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Plex Home Theater app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Plex Home Theater Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Plex Home Theater app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.