Uninstall CLC Main Workbench Application in Mac OS X CLC Main Workbench removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CLC Main Workbench apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CLC Main Workbench completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CLC Main Workbench application?
Uninstalling CLC Main Workbench in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CLC Main Workbench you simply need to drag & drop the CLC Main Workbench application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CLC Main Workbench from your machine.
CLC Main Workbench Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CLC Main Workbench application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CLC Main Workbench supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CLC Main Workbench Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CLC Main Workbench is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CLC Main Workbench has saved the files. Some of the location where CLC Main Workbench would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CLC Main Workbench completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CLC Main Workbench Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CLC Main Workbench & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CLC Main Workbench application process running then quit it, make sure that CLC Main Workbench processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CLC Main Workbench name.
- Searching "CLC Main Workbench" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CLC Main Workbench app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CLC Main Workbench Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CLC Main Workbench app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.