Uninstall Coda Application in Mac OS X Coda removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Coda apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Coda completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Coda application?
Uninstalling Coda in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Coda you simply need to drag & drop the Coda application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Coda from your machine.
Coda Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Coda application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Coda supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Coda Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Coda is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Coda has saved the files. Some of the location where Coda would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Coda completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Coda Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Coda & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Coda application process running then quit it, make sure that Coda processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Coda name.
- Searching "Coda" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Coda app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Coda Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Coda app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.