Uninstall Syncovery Application in Mac OS X Syncovery removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Syncovery apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Syncovery completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Syncovery application?
Uninstalling Syncovery in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Syncovery you simply need to drag & drop the Syncovery application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Syncovery from your machine.
Syncovery Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Syncovery application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Syncovery supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Syncovery Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Syncovery is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Syncovery has saved the files. Some of the location where Syncovery would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Syncovery completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Syncovery Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Syncovery & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Syncovery application process running then quit it, make sure that Syncovery processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Syncovery name.
- Searching "Syncovery" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Syncovery app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Syncovery Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Syncovery app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.