Uninstall Freeway Pro Application in Mac OS X Freeway Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Freeway Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Freeway Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Freeway Pro application?
Uninstalling Freeway Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Freeway Pro you simply need to drag & drop the Freeway Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Freeway Pro from your machine.
Freeway Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Freeway Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Freeway Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Freeway Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Freeway Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Freeway Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where Freeway Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Freeway Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Freeway Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Freeway Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Freeway Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that Freeway Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Freeway Pro name.
- Searching "Freeway Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Freeway Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Freeway Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Freeway Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.