Uninstall Unbound Application in Mac OS X Unbound removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Unbound apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Unbound completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Unbound application?
Uninstalling Unbound in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Unbound you simply need to drag & drop the Unbound application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Unbound from your machine.
Unbound Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Unbound application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Unbound supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Unbound Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Unbound is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Unbound has saved the files. Some of the location where Unbound would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Unbound completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Unbound Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Unbound & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Unbound application process running then quit it, make sure that Unbound processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Unbound name.
- Searching "Unbound" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Unbound app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Unbound Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Unbound app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.