Uninstall Vitamin-R Application in Mac OS X Vitamin-R removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Vitamin-R apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Vitamin-R completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Vitamin-R application?
Uninstalling Vitamin-R in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Vitamin-R you simply need to drag & drop the Vitamin-R application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Vitamin-R from your machine.
Vitamin-R Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Vitamin-R application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Vitamin-R supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Vitamin-R Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Vitamin-R is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Vitamin-R has saved the files. Some of the location where Vitamin-R would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Vitamin-R completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Vitamin-R Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Vitamin-R & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Vitamin-R application process running then quit it, make sure that Vitamin-R processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Vitamin-R name.
- Searching "Vitamin-R" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Vitamin-R app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Vitamin-R Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Vitamin-R app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.