Uninstall Totals Application in Mac OS X Totals removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Totals apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Totals completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Totals application?
Uninstalling Totals in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Totals you simply need to drag & drop the Totals application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Totals from your machine.
Totals Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Totals application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Totals supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Totals Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Totals is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Totals has saved the files. Some of the location where Totals would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Totals completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Totals Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Totals & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Totals application process running then quit it, make sure that Totals processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Totals name.
- Searching "Totals" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Totals app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Totals Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Totals app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.