Uninstall SmoothCursor Application in Mac OS X SmoothCursor removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SmoothCursor apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SmoothCursor completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SmoothCursor application?
Uninstalling SmoothCursor in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SmoothCursor you simply need to drag & drop the SmoothCursor application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SmoothCursor from your machine.
SmoothCursor Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SmoothCursor application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SmoothCursor supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SmoothCursor Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SmoothCursor is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SmoothCursor has saved the files. Some of the location where SmoothCursor would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SmoothCursor completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SmoothCursor Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SmoothCursor & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SmoothCursor application process running then quit it, make sure that SmoothCursor processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SmoothCursor name.
- Searching "SmoothCursor" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SmoothCursor app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SmoothCursor Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SmoothCursor app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.