Uninstall SignalScope Application in Mac OS X SignalScope removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SignalScope apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SignalScope completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SignalScope application?
Uninstalling SignalScope in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SignalScope you simply need to drag & drop the SignalScope application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SignalScope from your machine.
SignalScope Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SignalScope application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SignalScope supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SignalScope Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SignalScope is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SignalScope has saved the files. Some of the location where SignalScope would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SignalScope completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SignalScope Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SignalScope & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SignalScope application process running then quit it, make sure that SignalScope processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SignalScope name.
- Searching "SignalScope" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SignalScope app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SignalScope Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SignalScope app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.