Uninstall Radium Application in Mac OS X Radium removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Radium apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Radium completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Radium application?
Uninstalling Radium in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Radium you simply need to drag & drop the Radium application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Radium from your machine.
Radium Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Radium application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Radium supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Radium Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Radium is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Radium has saved the files. Some of the location where Radium would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Radium completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Radium Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Radium & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Radium application process running then quit it, make sure that Radium processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Radium name.
- Searching "Radium" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Radium app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Radium Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Radium app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.