Uninstall DVDpedia Application in Mac OS X DVDpedia removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall DVDpedia apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall DVDpedia completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling DVDpedia application?
Uninstalling DVDpedia in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the DVDpedia you simply need to drag & drop the DVDpedia application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the DVDpedia from your machine.
DVDpedia Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of DVDpedia application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. DVDpedia supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the DVDpedia Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of DVDpedia is not that easy, you need to find all the location where DVDpedia has saved the files. Some of the location where DVDpedia would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall DVDpedia completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the DVDpedia Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall DVDpedia & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the DVDpedia application process running then quit it, make sure that DVDpedia processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the DVDpedia name.
- Searching "DVDpedia" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the DVDpedia app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning DVDpedia Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove DVDpedia app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.