Uninstall Aqua Data Server Application in Mac OS X Aqua Data Server removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Aqua Data Server apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Aqua Data Server completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Aqua Data Server application?
Uninstalling Aqua Data Server in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Aqua Data Server you simply need to drag & drop the Aqua Data Server application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Aqua Data Server from your machine.
Aqua Data Server Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Aqua Data Server application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Aqua Data Server supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Aqua Data Server Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Aqua Data Server is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Aqua Data Server has saved the files. Some of the location where Aqua Data Server would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Aqua Data Server completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Aqua Data Server Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Aqua Data Server & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Aqua Data Server application process running then quit it, make sure that Aqua Data Server processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Aqua Data Server name.
- Searching "Aqua Data Server" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Aqua Data Server app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Aqua Data Server Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Aqua Data Server app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.