Uninstall Piezo Application in Mac OS X Piezo removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Piezo apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Piezo completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Piezo application?
Uninstalling Piezo in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Piezo you simply need to drag & drop the Piezo application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Piezo from your machine.
Piezo Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Piezo application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Piezo supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Piezo Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Piezo is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Piezo has saved the files. Some of the location where Piezo would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Piezo completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Piezo Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Piezo & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Piezo application process running then quit it, make sure that Piezo processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Piezo name.
- Searching "Piezo" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Piezo app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Piezo Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Piezo app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.