Uninstall Feeder Application in Mac OS X Feeder removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Feeder apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Feeder completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Feeder application?
Uninstalling Feeder in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Feeder you simply need to drag & drop the Feeder application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Feeder from your machine.
Feeder Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Feeder application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Feeder supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Feeder Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Feeder is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Feeder has saved the files. Some of the location where Feeder would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Feeder completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Feeder Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Feeder & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Feeder application process running then quit it, make sure that Feeder processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Feeder name.
- Searching "Feeder" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Feeder app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Feeder Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Feeder app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.