Uninstall OmniOutliner Application in Mac OS X OmniOutliner removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall OmniOutliner apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall OmniOutliner completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling OmniOutliner application?
Uninstalling OmniOutliner in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the OmniOutliner you simply need to drag & drop the OmniOutliner application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the OmniOutliner from your machine.
OmniOutliner Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of OmniOutliner application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. OmniOutliner supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the OmniOutliner Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of OmniOutliner is not that easy, you need to find all the location where OmniOutliner has saved the files. Some of the location where OmniOutliner would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall OmniOutliner completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the OmniOutliner Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall OmniOutliner & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the OmniOutliner application process running then quit it, make sure that OmniOutliner processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the OmniOutliner name.
- Searching "OmniOutliner" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the OmniOutliner app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning OmniOutliner Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove OmniOutliner app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.