Uninstall Sound Studio Application in Mac OS X Sound Studio removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Sound Studio apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Sound Studio completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Sound Studio application?
Uninstalling Sound Studio in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Sound Studio you simply need to drag & drop the Sound Studio application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Sound Studio from your machine.
Sound Studio Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Sound Studio application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Sound Studio supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Sound Studio Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Sound Studio is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Sound Studio has saved the files. Some of the location where Sound Studio would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Sound Studio completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Sound Studio Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Sound Studio & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Sound Studio application process running then quit it, make sure that Sound Studio processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Sound Studio name.
- Searching "Sound Studio" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Sound Studio app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Sound Studio Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Sound Studio app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.