Uninstall CatBase Application in Mac OS X CatBase removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CatBase apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CatBase completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CatBase application?
Uninstalling CatBase in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CatBase you simply need to drag & drop the CatBase application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CatBase from your machine.
CatBase Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CatBase application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CatBase supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CatBase Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CatBase is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CatBase has saved the files. Some of the location where CatBase would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CatBase completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CatBase Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CatBase & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CatBase application process running then quit it, make sure that CatBase processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CatBase name.
- Searching "CatBase" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CatBase app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CatBase Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CatBase app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.