Uninstall Sharpshooter Application in Mac OS X Sharpshooter removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Sharpshooter apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Sharpshooter completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Sharpshooter application?
Uninstalling Sharpshooter in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Sharpshooter you simply need to drag & drop the Sharpshooter application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Sharpshooter from your machine.
Sharpshooter Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Sharpshooter application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Sharpshooter supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Sharpshooter Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Sharpshooter is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Sharpshooter has saved the files. Some of the location where Sharpshooter would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Sharpshooter completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Sharpshooter Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Sharpshooter & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Sharpshooter application process running then quit it, make sure that Sharpshooter processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Sharpshooter name.
- Searching "Sharpshooter" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Sharpshooter app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Sharpshooter Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Sharpshooter app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.