Uninstall Data Rescue Application in Mac OS X Data Rescue removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Data Rescue apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Data Rescue completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Data Rescue application?
Uninstalling Data Rescue in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Data Rescue you simply need to drag & drop the Data Rescue application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Data Rescue from your machine.
Data Rescue Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Data Rescue application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Data Rescue supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Data Rescue Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Data Rescue is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Data Rescue has saved the files. Some of the location where Data Rescue would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Data Rescue completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Data Rescue Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Data Rescue & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Data Rescue application process running then quit it, make sure that Data Rescue processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Data Rescue name.
- Searching "Data Rescue" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Data Rescue app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Data Rescue Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Data Rescue app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.