Uninstall Monolingual Application in Mac OS X Monolingual removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Monolingual apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Monolingual completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Monolingual application?
Uninstalling Monolingual in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Monolingual you simply need to drag & drop the Monolingual application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Monolingual from your machine.
Monolingual Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Monolingual application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Monolingual supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Monolingual Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Monolingual is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Monolingual has saved the files. Some of the location where Monolingual would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Monolingual completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Monolingual Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Monolingual & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Monolingual application process running then quit it, make sure that Monolingual processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Monolingual name.
- Searching "Monolingual" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Monolingual app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Monolingual Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Monolingual app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.