Uninstall BackupLoupe Application in Mac OS X BackupLoupe removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall BackupLoupe apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall BackupLoupe completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling BackupLoupe application?
Uninstalling BackupLoupe in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the BackupLoupe you simply need to drag & drop the BackupLoupe application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the BackupLoupe from your machine.
BackupLoupe Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of BackupLoupe application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. BackupLoupe supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the BackupLoupe Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of BackupLoupe is not that easy, you need to find all the location where BackupLoupe has saved the files. Some of the location where BackupLoupe would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall BackupLoupe completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the BackupLoupe Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall BackupLoupe & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the BackupLoupe application process running then quit it, make sure that BackupLoupe processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the BackupLoupe name.
- Searching "BackupLoupe" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the BackupLoupe app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning BackupLoupe Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove BackupLoupe app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.