Uninstall Investor/RT Application in Mac OS X Investor/RT removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Investor/RT apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Investor/RT completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Investor/RT application?
Uninstalling Investor/RT in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Investor/RT you simply need to drag & drop the Investor/RT application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Investor/RT from your machine.
Investor/RT Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Investor/RT application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Investor/RT supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Investor/RT Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Investor/RT is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Investor/RT has saved the files. Some of the location where Investor/RT would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Investor/RT completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Investor/RT Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Investor/RT & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Investor/RT application process running then quit it, make sure that Investor/RT processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Investor/RT name.
- Searching "Investor/RT" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Investor/RT app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Investor/RT Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Investor/RT app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.