Uninstall G.Projector Application in Mac OS X G.Projector removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall G.Projector apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall G.Projector completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling G.Projector application?
Uninstalling G.Projector in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the G.Projector you simply need to drag & drop the G.Projector application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the G.Projector from your machine.
G.Projector Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of G.Projector application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. G.Projector supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the G.Projector Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of G.Projector is not that easy, you need to find all the location where G.Projector has saved the files. Some of the location where G.Projector would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall G.Projector completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the G.Projector Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall G.Projector & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the G.Projector application process running then quit it, make sure that G.Projector processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the G.Projector name.
- Searching "G.Projector" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the G.Projector app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning G.Projector Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove G.Projector app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.