Uninstall OSCulator Application in Mac OS X OSCulator removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall OSCulator apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall OSCulator completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling OSCulator application?
Uninstalling OSCulator in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the OSCulator you simply need to drag & drop the OSCulator application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the OSCulator from your machine.
OSCulator Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of OSCulator application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. OSCulator supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the OSCulator Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of OSCulator is not that easy, you need to find all the location where OSCulator has saved the files. Some of the location where OSCulator would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall OSCulator completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the OSCulator Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall OSCulator & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the OSCulator application process running then quit it, make sure that OSCulator processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the OSCulator name.
- Searching "OSCulator" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the OSCulator app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning OSCulator Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove OSCulator app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.