Uninstall Amazon Kindle Application in Mac OS X Amazon Kindle removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Amazon Kindle apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Amazon Kindle completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Amazon Kindle application?
Uninstalling Amazon Kindle in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Amazon Kindle you simply need to drag & drop the Amazon Kindle application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Amazon Kindle from your machine.
Amazon Kindle Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Amazon Kindle application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Amazon Kindle supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Amazon Kindle Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Amazon Kindle is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Amazon Kindle has saved the files. Some of the location where Amazon Kindle would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Amazon Kindle completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Amazon Kindle Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Amazon Kindle & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Amazon Kindle application process running then quit it, make sure that Amazon Kindle processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Amazon Kindle name.
- Searching "Amazon Kindle" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Amazon Kindle app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Amazon Kindle Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Amazon Kindle app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.