Uninstall Excentro Lite Application in Mac OS X Excentro Lite removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Excentro Lite apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Excentro Lite completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Excentro Lite application?
Uninstalling Excentro Lite in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Excentro Lite you simply need to drag & drop the Excentro Lite application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Excentro Lite from your machine.
Excentro Lite Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Excentro Lite application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Excentro Lite supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Excentro Lite Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Excentro Lite is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Excentro Lite has saved the files. Some of the location where Excentro Lite would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Excentro Lite completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Excentro Lite Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Excentro Lite & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Excentro Lite application process running then quit it, make sure that Excentro Lite processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Excentro Lite name.
- Searching "Excentro Lite" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Excentro Lite app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Excentro Lite Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Excentro Lite app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.