Uninstall Otomatic Application in Mac OS X Otomatic removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Otomatic apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Otomatic completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Otomatic application?
Uninstalling Otomatic in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Otomatic you simply need to drag & drop the Otomatic application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Otomatic from your machine.
Otomatic Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Otomatic application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Otomatic supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Otomatic Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Otomatic is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Otomatic has saved the files. Some of the location where Otomatic would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Otomatic completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Otomatic Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Otomatic & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Otomatic application process running then quit it, make sure that Otomatic processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Otomatic name.
- Searching "Otomatic" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Otomatic app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Otomatic Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Otomatic app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.