Uninstall WhatsApp Pocket Application in Mac OS X WhatsApp Pocket removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall WhatsApp Pocket apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall WhatsApp Pocket completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling WhatsApp Pocket application?
Uninstalling WhatsApp Pocket in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the WhatsApp Pocket you simply need to drag & drop the WhatsApp Pocket application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the WhatsApp Pocket from your machine.
WhatsApp Pocket Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of WhatsApp Pocket application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. WhatsApp Pocket supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the WhatsApp Pocket Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of WhatsApp Pocket is not that easy, you need to find all the location where WhatsApp Pocket has saved the files. Some of the location where WhatsApp Pocket would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall WhatsApp Pocket completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the WhatsApp Pocket Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall WhatsApp Pocket & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the WhatsApp Pocket application process running then quit it, make sure that WhatsApp Pocket processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the WhatsApp Pocket name.
- Searching "WhatsApp Pocket" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the WhatsApp Pocket app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning WhatsApp Pocket Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove WhatsApp Pocket app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.