Uninstall MacKeylogger Application in Mac OS X MacKeylogger removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MacKeylogger apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MacKeylogger completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MacKeylogger application?
Uninstalling MacKeylogger in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MacKeylogger you simply need to drag & drop the MacKeylogger application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MacKeylogger from your machine.
MacKeylogger Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MacKeylogger application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MacKeylogger supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MacKeylogger Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MacKeylogger is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MacKeylogger has saved the files. Some of the location where MacKeylogger would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MacKeylogger completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MacKeylogger Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MacKeylogger & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MacKeylogger application process running then quit it, make sure that MacKeylogger processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MacKeylogger name.
- Searching "MacKeylogger" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MacKeylogger app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MacKeylogger Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MacKeylogger app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.