Uninstall Seil Application in Mac OS X Seil removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Seil apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Seil completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Seil application?
Uninstalling Seil in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Seil you simply need to drag & drop the Seil application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Seil from your machine.
Seil Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Seil application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Seil supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Seil Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Seil is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Seil has saved the files. Some of the location where Seil would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Seil completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Seil Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Seil & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Seil application process running then quit it, make sure that Seil processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Seil name.
- Searching "Seil" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Seil app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Seil Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Seil app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.