Uninstall VirtualC64 Application in Mac OS X VirtualC64 removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall VirtualC64 apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall VirtualC64 completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling VirtualC64 application?
Uninstalling VirtualC64 in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the VirtualC64 you simply need to drag & drop the VirtualC64 application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the VirtualC64 from your machine.
VirtualC64 Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of VirtualC64 application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. VirtualC64 supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the VirtualC64 Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of VirtualC64 is not that easy, you need to find all the location where VirtualC64 has saved the files. Some of the location where VirtualC64 would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall VirtualC64 completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the VirtualC64 Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall VirtualC64 & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the VirtualC64 application process running then quit it, make sure that VirtualC64 processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the VirtualC64 name.
- Searching "VirtualC64" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the VirtualC64 app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning VirtualC64 Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove VirtualC64 app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.