Uninstall MultiSpec Application in Mac OS X MultiSpec removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MultiSpec apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MultiSpec completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MultiSpec application?
Uninstalling MultiSpec in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MultiSpec you simply need to drag & drop the MultiSpec application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MultiSpec from your machine.
MultiSpec Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MultiSpec application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MultiSpec supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MultiSpec Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MultiSpec is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MultiSpec has saved the files. Some of the location where MultiSpec would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MultiSpec completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MultiSpec Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MultiSpec & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MultiSpec application process running then quit it, make sure that MultiSpec processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MultiSpec name.
- Searching "MultiSpec" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MultiSpec app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MultiSpec Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MultiSpec app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.