Uninstall TeamViewer Application in Mac OS X TeamViewer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TeamViewer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TeamViewer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TeamViewer application?
Uninstalling TeamViewer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TeamViewer you simply need to drag & drop the TeamViewer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TeamViewer from your machine.
TeamViewer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TeamViewer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TeamViewer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TeamViewer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TeamViewer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TeamViewer has saved the files. Some of the location where TeamViewer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TeamViewer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TeamViewer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TeamViewer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TeamViewer application process running then quit it, make sure that TeamViewer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TeamViewer name.
- Searching "TeamViewer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TeamViewer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TeamViewer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TeamViewer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.