Uninstall Boom Recorder Application in Mac OS X Boom Recorder removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Boom Recorder apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Boom Recorder completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Boom Recorder application?
Uninstalling Boom Recorder in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Boom Recorder you simply need to drag & drop the Boom Recorder application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Boom Recorder from your machine.
Boom Recorder Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Boom Recorder application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Boom Recorder supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Boom Recorder Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Boom Recorder is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Boom Recorder has saved the files. Some of the location where Boom Recorder would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Boom Recorder completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Boom Recorder Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Boom Recorder & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Boom Recorder application process running then quit it, make sure that Boom Recorder processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Boom Recorder name.
- Searching "Boom Recorder" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Boom Recorder app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Boom Recorder Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Boom Recorder app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.