Uninstall Troi Text Plug-in Application in Mac OS X Troi Text Plug-in removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Troi Text Plug-in apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Troi Text Plug-in completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Troi Text Plug-in application?
Uninstalling Troi Text Plug-in in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Troi Text Plug-in you simply need to drag & drop the Troi Text Plug-in application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Troi Text Plug-in from your machine.
Troi Text Plug-in Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Troi Text Plug-in application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Troi Text Plug-in supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Troi Text Plug-in Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Troi Text Plug-in is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Troi Text Plug-in has saved the files. Some of the location where Troi Text Plug-in would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Troi Text Plug-in completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Troi Text Plug-in Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Troi Text Plug-in & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Troi Text Plug-in application process running then quit it, make sure that Troi Text Plug-in processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Troi Text Plug-in name.
- Searching "Troi Text Plug-in" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Troi Text Plug-in app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Troi Text Plug-in Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Troi Text Plug-in app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.