Uninstall XRoar Application in Mac OS X XRoar removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall XRoar apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall XRoar completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling XRoar application?
Uninstalling XRoar in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the XRoar you simply need to drag & drop the XRoar application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the XRoar from your machine.
XRoar Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of XRoar application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. XRoar supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the XRoar Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of XRoar is not that easy, you need to find all the location where XRoar has saved the files. Some of the location where XRoar would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall XRoar completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the XRoar Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall XRoar & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the XRoar application process running then quit it, make sure that XRoar processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the XRoar name.
- Searching "XRoar" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the XRoar app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning XRoar Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove XRoar app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.