Uninstall Trim Enabler Application in Mac OS X Trim Enabler removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Trim Enabler apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Trim Enabler completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Trim Enabler application?
Uninstalling Trim Enabler in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Trim Enabler you simply need to drag & drop the Trim Enabler application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Trim Enabler from your machine.
Trim Enabler Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Trim Enabler application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Trim Enabler supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Trim Enabler Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Trim Enabler is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Trim Enabler has saved the files. Some of the location where Trim Enabler would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Trim Enabler completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Trim Enabler Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Trim Enabler & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Trim Enabler application process running then quit it, make sure that Trim Enabler processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Trim Enabler name.
- Searching "Trim Enabler" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Trim Enabler app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Trim Enabler Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Trim Enabler app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.