Uninstall QRecall Application in Mac OS X QRecall removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall QRecall apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall QRecall completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling QRecall application?
Uninstalling QRecall in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the QRecall you simply need to drag & drop the QRecall application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the QRecall from your machine.
QRecall Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of QRecall application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. QRecall supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the QRecall Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of QRecall is not that easy, you need to find all the location where QRecall has saved the files. Some of the location where QRecall would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall QRecall completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the QRecall Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall QRecall & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the QRecall application process running then quit it, make sure that QRecall processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the QRecall name.
- Searching "QRecall" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the QRecall app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning QRecall Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove QRecall app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.