Uninstall TeamViewer Host Application in Mac OS X TeamViewer Host removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TeamViewer Host apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TeamViewer Host completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TeamViewer Host application?
Uninstalling TeamViewer Host in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TeamViewer Host you simply need to drag & drop the TeamViewer Host application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TeamViewer Host from your machine.
TeamViewer Host Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TeamViewer Host application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TeamViewer Host supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TeamViewer Host Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TeamViewer Host is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TeamViewer Host has saved the files. Some of the location where TeamViewer Host would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TeamViewer Host completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TeamViewer Host Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TeamViewer Host & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TeamViewer Host application process running then quit it, make sure that TeamViewer Host processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TeamViewer Host name.
- Searching "TeamViewer Host" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TeamViewer Host app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TeamViewer Host Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TeamViewer Host app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.