Uninstall 3D Covers Application in Mac OS X 3D Covers removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall 3D Covers apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall 3D Covers completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling 3D Covers application?
Uninstalling 3D Covers in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the 3D Covers you simply need to drag & drop the 3D Covers application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the 3D Covers from your machine.
3D Covers Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of 3D Covers application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. 3D Covers supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the 3D Covers Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of 3D Covers is not that easy, you need to find all the location where 3D Covers has saved the files. Some of the location where 3D Covers would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall 3D Covers completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the 3D Covers Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall 3D Covers & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the 3D Covers application process running then quit it, make sure that 3D Covers processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the 3D Covers name.
- Searching "3D Covers" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the 3D Covers app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning 3D Covers Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove 3D Covers app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.