Uninstall NoteSuite Application in Mac OS X NoteSuite removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NoteSuite apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NoteSuite completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NoteSuite application?
Uninstalling NoteSuite in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NoteSuite you simply need to drag & drop the NoteSuite application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NoteSuite from your machine.
NoteSuite Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NoteSuite application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NoteSuite supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NoteSuite Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NoteSuite is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NoteSuite has saved the files. Some of the location where NoteSuite would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NoteSuite completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NoteSuite Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NoteSuite & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NoteSuite application process running then quit it, make sure that NoteSuite processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NoteSuite name.
- Searching "NoteSuite" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NoteSuite app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NoteSuite Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NoteSuite app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.